Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Im Moment bin ich total zu.Aber es tut weh."



"We're so over,we need a new word for over."

And I mean it this time. You don't need to push me away again, because this time I'm leaving on my own. I'm gone. I don't want you in my life anymore. You are toxic. And you've poisoned me enough,I can't take it. I don't want you in my life at all, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to hear from you, I don't want to see you, I just want you to leave me alone, stop confusing me, stop hurting me. This was the last time I allowed you to make me believe in you. Guess I needed the final punch.
Out of my life, my mind, my heart, my thoughts! Do what you what, I will never support you again, I will never be the only one who believes in you again. Stop haunting me, I'm done with you,with us,with this story.
I'm so angry, I can't even write the way I always do, I just feel like I'm flooded with emotions, with all the feelings I had to hide inside of me for so long and now I know that I CAN NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
I hate that I'm so stubborn and I never want to give up on something I really want, but you have pushed my limit for so many times...I've always hoped you'd come back, and everything that was wrong would be right, but this is not a fairytale and my hopefulness is costing me too much.

Out of my life, I hate you!



(if you think what I wrote is too emo or depressing..DON'T READ IT...and don't judge,that's the easy way)

No comments:

Post a Comment